View Poll Results: When Are You Most Productive Work Wise?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Morning

3 33.33%
  • Afternoon

3 33.33%
  • Evening

3 33.33%

Thread: When Are You Most Productive Work Wise?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

When Are You Most Productive Work Wise?

When it comes to actually doing 'work' site building, submissions, research, etc, do you find that you are more productive during the morning, afternoon or evening?

For me its a pretty even mix typically however, as of late, im finding that im actually getting more productive stuff done during the morning and early afternoon letting the 'blah' work get done during the evenings to wind down.

Do you folks have a certain time of day where you notice you actually get more done?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    mornings , very early , sometimes just after midnight but before 4:30am

phone/email/boards are what I do on breaks.

jim

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    As i am doing this part time i work most of all in evening after my full time work is finished.
    DIAMONDGAYS.com - fresh twinks and best ratio! Highly recommended!

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    It's a day to day thing. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the evening. Just as the mood strikes me and depending on other things I have to do on a particular day. On a day when I'm completely free I just go with the flow.

I am not gay but I have slept with some guys who are
    Often mornings but whenever I get a good block of time. if I'm really in the middle of something, it's all day, morning, afternoon and night. But that's too much and wears me out. Since there's always something to do, I feel it's important to know when to STOP so I can have a life....huh!

GWW Community Member Red Bag Paul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tim460 View Post
    Often mornings but whenever I get a good block of time. if I'm really in the middle of something, it's all day, morning, afternoon and night. But that's too much and wears me out. Since there's always something to do, I feel it's important to know when to STOP so I can have a life....huh!
    i agree!! there is no point in working if your not going to enjoy your hard work by going out and having fun.

I'm usually more productive late at night. I'm a nightowl - and late night has no phone/doorbell distractions. Typically I work until 3-4am and then catch a few hours shuteye till sun rise.