Thread: Looking for content i can give to affiliates and put in FHG

Manowar

Looking for content i can give to affiliates and put in FHG

spam me

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So far as content for use in FHG goes i beleive you can use any content you want so long as you own a license to use it on the domain you are putting the FHG's on

Might be worth shooting an email across to the providers you already own content from for that part at least

As for the content to give affiliates i honestly wouldnt know we only use stuff that we own full licenses too for that which we have had custo made.

Regards,

Lee

Manowar
    Originally posted by Lee
    So far as content for use in FHG goes i beleive you can use any content you want so long as you own a license to use it on the domain you are putting the FHG's on
    thanks for the input, do you know if this is allowed with Ounique ?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I beleive Ounique are still working on their licenses for that Don would be the best person to ask about it

Regards,

Lee

Manowar
    Originally posted by Lee
    I beleive Ounique are still working on their licenses for that Don would be the best person to ask about it

Regards,

Lee
    Thanks, I hope he sees this thread

I sent Don the link to the thread, he'll probably respond on Monday when he gets into work :groovy:

Manowar
    Originally posted by Bec
    I sent Don the link to the thread, he'll probably respond on Monday when he gets into work :groovy:
    Thanks a lot :groovy:

Ounique
    Hi Manowar, nice to meet you. We are working with our photographers on offering content that people can license to give to affiliates, but I'm afraid we are not ready for it. I'll be making a huge announcement when we do, but at this time I have no idea when that will be. Sorry I can't be more help. But thank you for asking, and thank you to cltgdss for mentioning me and steering me to this thread.

RainGurl
    Hi there,

Take a look at boy content.
    As Lee said, as long as the content resides on your sever, you are free to use if for FHG.

We're having some awesome summer promotions right now:
    http://www.boycontent.com/summer

hit me up with questions!

Manowar
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Hi Manowar, nice to meet you. We are working with our photographers on offering content that people can license to give to affiliates, but I'm afraid we are not ready for it. I'll be making a huge announcement when we do, but at this time I have no idea when that will be. Sorry I can't be more help. But thank you for asking, and thank you to cltgdss for mentioning me and steering me to this thread.
    What about putting in Free Hosted Galleries ?

Ounique
    Originally posted by Manowar
    What about putting in Free Hosted Galleries ?
    No, I'm sorry. There is no resale or redistribution on our content, and hosted galleries falls under redistribution.

Manowar
    Originally posted by Ounique
    No, I'm sorry. There is no resale or redistribution on our content, and hosted galleries falls under redistribution.
    ok thanks, your content will be staying in the members area then :groovy:

Ounique
    LOL!!! For a second I thought the --->:groovy: was sticking his middle fingers up. I was gonna say, "Manowar, what did I do?". LOL!

Thanks for asking, though. I appreciate that. Anytime you have a question or commment about our site or services, please feel free to buzz me on ICQ or email.

if you license dvd scenes from worldwidecontent, they allow you to use the provided vidcaps for promo. email them - maybe they'll allow fhg.