Hope you are ready for the wonderful xmas season sntag. I can tell you I am freezing my cock off here it's so cool. Planing now to stay in the rest of the week and just keep warm in front of my nice log fire with the husband 666.

Here are the latest updates for the site boynapped.com which is having an ace month. It must be all the fit guys and fantastic content. Enjoy!

2009-12-18
Boy Napped
Justin, Oliver & Aaron

Established bait-boi Justin Baber makes his final appearance alongside Oliver Black our newest recruit. Both go hunting on the cities tram service and find the incredibly hot Aaron Anderson who agrees right away to join the guys for some fun. Back behind closed doors, Oliver pounds our cute visitor with amazing force, which he delivers through his fat, 8-inch dick. Aaron cries out as Oliver plunges deep in his ass and fucks him hard and fast. Aaron releases his load first, followed by an amazing load from Oliver. In true bait-boi style, Justin and Oliver leave Aaron screaming for his payment.

Sorry this was an update I missed out last week and it was a little gen too .

2009-12-10
Boy Napped
Leroy Dale

Sebastian Kain and Justin Baber return to work Leroy over once again. Left tied up and naked, our crew waste no time caning Leroy's ass and slapping this hot, fit teen about until his abs and ass are red and stinging. Slapped, beaten and edged, finally Leroy understand he needs to release his load to stand any chance of release. Watch the massive nut-bustin Leroy lets fly, stream after steam of teen cum shoots over the floor leaving him drained and exhausted.

Remember that all the content promo tools are available from gunzblazing.com.

Hope you all have a fantastic xmas, drink lots, have lots of sex and make loads of sales.

x-J-x