Thread: CCBTools Question

CCBTools Question

Anyone know if they got some sort of different package options up and running yet? Not seeing prices on the site per se ...

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Hi Bec,

CCBTools pricing is now available À la carte.

We have done this to allow even the smallest program to now be able to take advantage of CCBTools.

Get more info here http://www.ccbtools.com/info_report.html

If your CCBill.com affilaite program has the following

" Replace XXXXXX with your affiliate ID "

Then hit me up and get the FREE version of CCBTools its just a one time install fee of $50.

The tools included in this lease free version are:

Sites with Muti-Link options

Each of your sites can be listed with site name, link, a short description, a long description and a thumbnail. Once you add a site use the link editor and enter different URL's for webmasters to select from. For example: Warning Page, 1st Tour Page, Join Page. These linking options will be shown to webmasters for each ad tool.

Banner Manager
    Add Banners of any size to this tool. You create categories and add the banners to them, each category will be attached to a particular site. You can have unlimited categories for each site. You can upload via FTP or use the web-based upload tool. Importing on this tool and the rest of the system is a simple point and click.

Downloadable Content Manager

Create your categories and add the content you want webmaster to be able host on their own servers. Normally these are ZIP files but they can be anything you want.

If you do nothing else take advantage of CCBTools FREE.

We then have pricing options that range from $25 a month all the way up to CCBTools PRO which is $150 a month.

See all our tools here at http://www.ccbtools.com/features.html

I also have some good deals for solo girl/guy sites that are one site based around one model. run by the model. Hit me up for details.

I hope this clears things up and I look forward to earning your business. Try the FREE version and you will see what all the hype is about.

Thanks for the reply Tanker! I've got a couple guys looking to add more webmaster tools to their program, so I'll definately be telling them to give your system a looksee!