Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Site and New to this

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Welcome to the board Harry!

In response to your latest comment, I received the very first follow up email, well after departing work yesterday afternoon, since agreeing to cross link using each others affiliate program.

The email correspondence has been between myself and Gavin, so I'm not sure who Harry is, unless you're Gavin using a different name here.

Regardless I just wanted to state that this morning when I came in, I opened and responded immediately to the only communnication I've received since we agreed to trade. No email sent to me has went unresponded to.

I had already linked SMGODS on Badpuppy in our Hot Links section and sent out the email to the wembasters of our SMAQ, QPlanet, GayPort and GayPortal, prior to being alerted to this thread.

We look forward to working with you, however I wanted to clarify your statement that you'd sent several emails that were never responded to, as that simply is not true. If you did send any, they were not received.

Again, Welcome to the board and I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of GWW.

Hi Lisa,

I will check with Gavin as this is what he has been moaning about in the office.

BR
    Harry

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Welcome to the board and nice site...

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    Welcome to the board and nice site...
    Cheers,

BR
    Harry

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. Select's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum)