Hi this is Mike from Xtuxx Marketing and I Want to get some other webmaster's feedback on a new SEO program I am fine tuning. It runs off of wordpress as a subdomain or subdirectory and has had some extremely impressive trial runs so far. If you think you are interested in learning more please contact me about the pilot program. I would love to get your feedback. So far the results have been revolutionary.

1) I can talk until we are both blue in the face about SEO... What works what doesn't etc etc etc, but the truth is that common practice SEO is what does not work unless you are buying thousands of links and spending some serious dollars. SEO tactics that are common are something you have to do just so you dont get penalized by Google- they would not help you because everyone is replicating the same old thing.

2) Innovative, experiment tactics are what it takes today to make it to the top of your niche.

3) I would be happy to run through your site and how I think it works in Google's eyes as well as present to you how this 'Magazine Engine' could possibly interact with your site for free

Contact me on ICQ at 578033400
mike@xtuxx.com