Thread: Pinup Dollars Announces Exciting New Tools!

Pinup Dollars Announces Exciting New Tools!

Pinup Dollars has announced an Exciting New Feature on their website Pinupfiles.com, the "Busty Pinup Girl".

Pinupfiles.com will be Debuting Only The Best & Newest Busty Pinup Girls under this new brand.

Their first BIG new Busty Pinup Girl debut is the stunningly sexy, ALL-NATURAL 34HH Leanne Crow.

Leanne has been making huge waves in her native Britain as a Page 3 girl for a while now, appearing on the covers of newspapers and driving fans wild. Leanne is lovely, luscious and wonderfully sexy and also happens to have some of the most jaw-dropping, gravity defying boobs we've ever seen.

“We are very excited to add this new feature to the site. Not only does it set the stage for bigger things coming in the future, but we hope it shows webmasters and models alike how serious we are about the future of our site and this niche,” said HappyPeekers, PinupDollars Affiliate Representative. “We take pride on keeping things tasteful and classy while bringing you the very best Busty Pinup Glamour.”

[b]Pinupdollars.com has added all new Busty Pinup Girl marketing tools for Leanne as well as added HUNDREDS of new galleries since their re-launch early this month.

PinupFiles.com
    7 new picture zips
    7 new video zips
    7 new flv trailer zips

RachelAldana.com
    5 new picture zips
    2 new video zips
    2 new flv trailer zips

SeptemberCarrino.com
    6 new picture zips
    3 new video zips
    3 new flv trailer zips

For more information about the new features or to sign up and start promoting the best busty models on the web, please visit PinupDollars.com or contact webmaster@pinupdollars.com today.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Omg! Wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Omg! Wtf!
    HAHAHAHAHA:heart:

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Omg! Wtf!
    im guessing your OMG WTF is because of the content being in the wrong forum!

Big Tits and gay guys don't go very well together at least in this case

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker View Post
    im guessing your OMG WTF is because of the content being in the wrong forum!

Big Tits and gay guys don't go very well together at least in this case
    I am looking for gay webmasters that run straight sites.. there are tons of them.. I promise

I have gay sites and I am not gay :santa:

* and if I put this in the wrong forum .. so sorry

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Quote Originally Posted by happypeekers View Post
    I am looking for gay webmasters that run straight sites.. there are tons of them.. I promise

I have gay sites and I am not gay :santa:

* and if I put this in the wrong forum .. so sorry
    No worries here mate! I totally agree with that. I was just taking a stab at why the OMG WTF