Thread: Free Content for Stud Money?

How long have you been gay?

Check It Out Free Content for Stud Money?

Hello everyone

Love the new design of GWW, and congrats to Gary and Lee on Stud Money. :leather:

I was wondering if you have plans to have any free content for the sites at Stud Money, especially DILF?

I presume you do, so I'm not badgering, I was just making some custom ad's and could use a few photos of the guys who are on DILF.

:fracais:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Goodlove!!!!

How are you? I was just asking Lee the other day if he's seen you around? I haven't seen you in ages! I hope all is well!

Actually on your Stud Money question the answer is Yes. We do offer free Dilf content. You (and anyone who wants it) can send me an email with your Stud Money account name and I'll send over links to the zip files.

The content server has been acting up so to play it safe, I've found it's just easier to send out the links this way until that gets sorted out.

Shoot me an email at gary@studmoney.com and I'll get those links to you ASAP.

Again, great to see you here!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

How long have you been gay?
    Hi Gary - I tried emailing you but it bounced, so I cut and paste it into PM on here - you got PM :groovy:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Ok! I'll check my PM but I DID get an email LOL And you just got a response LMAO

My best,
    Gary-Alan