Thread: $100 pps promo for Dick Dorm This Friday!!

Nasty Dollars Affiliate Rep

$100 pps promo for Dick Dorm This Friday!!

To kick off the launch of our newest gay site DickDorm.com, Nastydollars is paying you $100 PPS on all sales sent to DickDorm this Friday May 28th. Get your ads and galleries up and earn some extra cash.

I am too new to the forum to post links or pictures, but everything you need to promote is at Nasty Dollars, and if you need any help, just ask me! If you want to become an affiliate, get in touch with me first so that I can be assigned as your affiliate rep!!

Note:
    -The $100 pps bonus amount can only be collected for a total of 20 sales sent. All sales after those will be calculated with the regular payout structure.
    -The bonus is only available on the posted date, 5/28/10.
    -The $100 pps bonus can only be collected on sales sent to DickDorm.com.
    -Please claim all bonus sales by June. 4th, 2010 by sending your username and # of sales to webmaster@nastydollars.com.
    Robert
    Nasty Dollars
    robert [at] nastydollars.com
    ICQ 564.430.405
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7079&dateline=1274752  251

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Getting it up now! Thanks for the update!
    Sending kudos from a 8yr affiliate!

I'm not gay; I'm British! alexbucks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RK-Robert View Post
    To kick off the launch of our newest gay site DickDorm.com, Nastydollars is paying you $100 PPS on all sales sent to DickDorm this Friday May 28th. Get your ads and galleries up and earn some extra cash.
    How is that possible? The surfer is paying $4.95/3 days and $39.95 if not canceled. There is also a pre-checked cross sale, which is IMHO a bad practice to surfers. If it is not unchecked manually by the surfer, he will be charged $1.96/3 days and $26.91 / 30 days.

How you will generate money with that offer? The maximum you can earn is $73,77. But you will pay $100 for that sale.
    Promote AlexBoys.com:
    www.AlexBucks.com - 50/50 Gay Affiliate Program - Niche: gay Twinks 18+

Camper than a row of tents
    Here's another question about DickDorm: you pay $10,000 for a video? You're kidding, right?