Thread: Gay non-adult related forums

How long have you been gay?

Gay non-adult related forums

Hi there,

Are there any gay, non-adult related forums out there? I'm a merchant in the process of creating a niche gay personals website. Thanks.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Code:
    lpsg.org
    not really gay but there are lots of gays there lots of BIG HUNG GAYS hehehehehe :cav:
    Dade Williams

this is a great question, if anyone knows any non-adult gay forums please feel free to list them here.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

thanks Nick. I checked those links, both seem to be marketing and media companies. I could not see any forums unfortunately.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    And that might be / probably is because in that market niche, business people don't use forums. They meet up as a group in person at conferences, or otherwise conduct business deals via phone, e-mail, IM, etc.

Or participate in other forms of Social Networking. where they are with their customer base, not with vendors or competitors.

Over the years, adult industry forums have been full of puffery, outright lies about products and services, theft and fraud, phony press releases, flame wars, competitiveness, anti-competitive bias, owner/moderator power trips, and slander.

That's what many remember, what overshadows the good that comes from forums as well.

Just in recent weeks on other forums, we've read owners and members tell us that certain sponsors are "dead", when that later turns out not to be true; affiliates tell us a program has not paid, when it soon after turns out not to be true; businesses join a forum and are summarily told to go away, not because they cheated someone, but because of someone's bias...

Members lie and slander, then register as a new member with a different persona.

Thru 2 other webmaster boards back in 2004, I became a studio with AEBN, HotMovies, X On Demand. Thru this forum I became a studio with more VOD portals, I spent 2 months in Poland living and shooting with a fellow member, I bought content from 4 members, sold content thru 1 member, and currently revshare content through 2.

I also have had physical content media stolen by 2 members, equipment stolen by 1 member, and I had one member tell me they were "too busy" to sell me template site pages in 2005, 5 years ago... but not too busy to post regularly to this very day!

I savor the business from the good here, but keep note of the bad.

Some have a strong stomach for forums, and others don't. Some business people either carefully tread in forums and cherry pick what they want and need and stay quiet, or simply avoid the concept and instead put their energy into periodic conferences and other face-to-face meetings.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. ClickCastX's Avatar
    "Over the years, adult industry forums have been full of puffery, outright lies about products and services, theft and fraud, phony press releases, flame wars, competitiveness, anti-competitive bias, owner/moderator power trips, and slander."

True that...