Thread: For The Newbies Looking To Get into the Pink Bucks easily

TheLegacy

For The Newbies Looking To Get into the Pink Bucks easily

Just saw this today that YNOTBob is offering newbies and webmasters an opportunity to make some serious cash in the gay market. Anyone else using this program and signed up??

http://www.gaysites4sale.com/ynotbob/

They can set you up with your own highly profitable gay adult website and you won't need to worry about collecting payments and we'll provide the content and take care of maintenance and updates

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Robert..

Dont take offence at this but, if Bob or The Hammer doesnt have the deceny to spam us themselves please dont do it for them it only makes YOU look like an ass.

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    oh great, more newbies throwing shit sites into the web & taking sales away from the rest of us. *sigh*

why do people in this business insist on making life easy for newbies? its like "hey, you wanna compete with me, come on, let me give you money and resources to get started"

argh

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    hi, this is my first reply as Im a Newbie seeking someone to give me a bunch of knowledge and the means to get me going in the industry, I just wanted to know if its just my naivete in thinking that regardless of experience level or if kinky uncle bob floats you financially , if you produce a shit website and are unaware of the shiteness of said website then you really wont be competing with anyone at all on page 100 of the search results... ? so if your throw up a website that is competitive newbie or not then any sales made are well deserved are they not... Dawgy???