Thread: Making money with cams

How long have you been gay?

Happy Making money with cams

Okay, for the remainder of this article, I will assume the following:

• You have a gay adult site (TGP, blog, galleries,...)
    • You know HTML
    • You want to make more money

As you may have heard, cam sites are all the rage at the moment. But, why?

The reason is quite simple:

Let's take an example. Joe is our average gay Internet user. If Joe goes to your site and subscribes to one of your sponsors, you will get 50% of his sign-up and all rebills. Since Joe is not very Internet-savvy, he will not cancel his trial membership and he will let himself get rebilled for a couple of months. We all know that, after a couple of months, most subscribers usually cancel their rebill membership. Long-lasting rebills are few and between.

Now, let's say that you direct Joe to a cam site. Because there are no monthly membership fees, Joe is free to spend as much or as little as he wants. BUT, by definition, content on cam sites is always live and therefore fresh. That eliminates the "OK, I've downloaded all I could from that site, now let's cancel the rebill" factor.

If Joe has money to spare and he likes the boys on the site, or even better, falls in love with one of them, he will start buying more and more credits of which you will get 50% of.

In short, cam sites provide you with the opportunity of getting customers who will spend a lot more money and who will keep coming to the site for a much longer time than on a regular paysite.

Choosing a cam sponsor

I am an affiliate of three different cam sponsors. For me, the best one around is Camera Boys, which is part of the AWE group.

Why?

Because they offer great pay-outs, but most importantly, because their promo tools allow you to choose different types of niche cam performers to suit your site.

In short, let's say you have an asian twink site. With their promo tools, you can choose your promo banner to only display male asian performers between the ages of 18 and 22, which ensures that your visitors will automatically see the performers which are best suited to their tastes.

That alone is, imho, what makes Camera Boys great. Oh, and btw, no I don't work for them.

To sign up for AWE's webmaster referral program, you can click on my signature. Feel free to skim my referral code, if you prefer.

I don't see how just putting up a CameraBoys "live" banner makes me lots of money. Do you have other information on ways to promote the cams?

well that was cool and great

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolas18 View Post
    That alone is, imho, what makes Camera Boys great. Oh, and btw, no I don't work for them.

To sign up for AWE's webmaster referral program, you can click on my signature. Feel free to skim my referral code, if you prefer.
    Your saying, "no I don't work for them, but do me a favor and click on my banner after reading this so I can make money off you as a webmaster referral."

LOL.

No offense man, but does sound like you do work for them. To me I perceived, "Don't promote paysites. They don't rebill. But promote Cameraboys instead because it's live cams."

I clicked on your thing because I thought, "Oh some advice on how to promote cams." I then found out it's a sales pitch.

That's not a article or tutorial. It's a sales pitch to promote cameraboys. That gave no advice in my opinion.

Good sales pitch though.