Thread: Gay Blog Editing

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar

Gay Blog Editing

As an extension to my affordable content writing, I am now happy to add Blog Editing to my list of services!

So, you have a blog which is simply jam-packed with duplicate content and not being offered to searchers?
    You've only just begun to write your own content, but you still have hundreds of posts with three lines of sponsor-provided copy?

No problem, get in touch and I'll pop in there to edit and rewrite all those posts and make them 100% edible and tasty for Google!
    Turn those three lines into 150 words of delicious Google food, for a totally affordable price too!

Google is HUNGRY! Is your content meaty enough?

Check out GayContentWriter for more info
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar

GayContentWriter offers Post Editing Service

Jan 3rd 2011

GayContentWriter offers Post Editing Service

January 3, 2011– GayContentWriter.com extends its services to the gay adult blog owner by offering the rewriting of existing content.

Avoiding the duplicate content penalty from Google is vital for any webmaster. But while providing sponsor content this can be overlooked, especially in the early days of a blog. It’s far easier to throw some posts into a new blog with the provided text while you’re getting started, but many never get back to rewriting them.

“This is a great option for those who have an established and profitable blog, but started their site by using sponsor text. There’s a good chance they have considerable links to those pages, and those links are currently powerless because all Google finds at the end of them is also posted in a thousand other places. Just rewriting that page with your SEO goals in mind can suddenly activate all those previously lost links, potentially sending some of your old posts right to the top of the Search Engines!” – Conran Thomas

In a Google Blog post written for content originators on the subject, Sven Naumann of the Google Search Quality Team states:

“When encountering such duplicate content on different sites, we look at various signals to determine which site is the original one [...]”

“[...] having duplicate content does not have negative effects on your site's presence in the Google index. It simply gets filtered out.” (Emphasis mine)

Clearly, Mr. Naumann is stating to those who create original content that the pages found elsewhere after the original source has been produced are filtered out of the Google index. That means pages of copy/paste sponsor text are filtered out.
    Rewriting those posts with original copy is the only way to make those pages useful outside of your site.

By providing this valuable service, Conran adds another affordable aspect to the already substantial list of quality options offered through GCW.

Conran Thomas is a professional writer with over fifteen years of experience. Since becoming a webmaster, he has successfully combined his writing style with his knowledge of SEO and applied his skills to online content for numerous clients - including content creators and affiliate sponsors. Through his work with GayContentWriter.com, Conran provides:

• High quality, low price blog posts
    • 1000 word feature model or site reviews
    • Post editing
    • B2B copy
    • Marketing and promo copy

And plenty more

If you’re interested in this or any other service offered by GCW, please visit Gay Content Writer
    To contact Conran Thomas, please use the form provided there and you’ll receive a response within 24 hours.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer