Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blog soft ware word press

How about you try it on your new ones, and leave the paysite alone for now.

** cause I DO know you ... **

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i typed in the wrong address

http://www.worldtwinkblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    i typed in the wrong address

http://www.worldtwinkblog.com
    You really need to start with a brand new blog to make it your master one for the method I outlined. Your worldtwinkblog.com is using the default permalink structure, (ie: somedomain.com/?p=128) and you really shouldn't change your permalink structure once posts have been created as they are already spidered and indexed.

When I get pulled into blog development ideas I usually end up doing more research, and inevitably, find new products or sites that may provide a better solution to a problem. Such is the case with the multiple wordpress blog management options.

Blogs Organizer was, and still is, a great way to manage a large blog empire. It can handle new blogs built within the program as well as "remote blogs" ie:... your wordpress blogs.

But for many of us, the price tag is a tad out of reach, the program is too complex, or, like Roy, you just want to hang out with the wordpress dashboard because it's familiar. Plugins have been, and continue to be, one of the best things to come from the whole Wordpress Open Source phenomenon.

Here is a very recent multi-blog management option that I found last night/early this morning.

Kish Multi Pro The advantage of this plugin is that you can switch between your blogs with just one click on a single page without a page reload. It does not matter if your blogs are hosted on different servers or on different domains. You can manage any blog which is using WordPress or WordPress MU.

Install the Kish Multi Pro plugin on to any ONE of your WordPress blogs and then configure it to manage all of your blogs by entering the blog urls and the admin login details and you are in full control of all your blogs.

You can write new posts, edit existing posts, upload images for all posts, moderate comments and use feed and search features for reading and/or blogging with in realtime. Kish Multi Pro lets you concentrate on your post creations by allowing you to be more efficient and focused. Check out the video and all of the other features this plugin offers on the website. For $49.95 it sure looks like it'll make your blog management a LOT easier.

*note - do NOT use the kishmulti plugin you can find on the wordpress.org website, as it is not working and not supported by the developer.

Found this ... a plugin that handles letting you change your permalink structure without penalty from the search engines. Advanced Permalinks Plugin Says it has been updated to be compatible with Wordpress 3.0.

So has anyone picked up the Kish Multi Pro yet? If so, how about some feedback.