Thread: Amazon gives you 5GB free "cloud drive"

Amazon gives you 5GB free "cloud drive"

Amazon released a new service called the Amazon Cloud Drive, alongside a new Amazon Cloud Player for Web and Amazon Cloud Player for Android. The Cloud Drive gives any one who signs up 5GB of free storage to upload your digital music library, and that gets bumped up to 20GB if you simply buy one MP3 album from Amazon.

Together, these services enable customers to securely store music in the cloudand play it on any Android phone, Android tablet, Mac or PC, wherever they are.

Cloud Drive allows customers to upload and store all kinds of digital files; music, photos, videos and documents can be stored securely and are available via web browser on any computer. In addition to the 5 GB of free storage, customers can purchase storage plans starting at $20 a year for 20 GB.
    Get more info on this new service at www.amazon.com/clouddrive
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I prefer to remain earth based and not living on some cloud with my stuff. :happy:

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    It's an interesting move for Amazon.
    SpartaCash V2. Exclusive, hi-def, hardcore twinks and more. Improved tools, fresh galleries, and unstinting support. What more are you looking for?
    support (at) spartacash (dot) com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    I tried to get in, but on my VPN from Hongkong I just get a message that "it appears I am not in the USA". Hmmmmm......
    Bert

TwinkPay

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Amazon is trendsetting.

Apple sells its mobileme remote disc storage service for $100/year. Slow as crap. I did not renew this year.

I sell my eBooks on Kindle and Barnes&Noble Nook, yet I try to put the same selling files on iTunes, and they say there's an error in the file format.

I think Apple and iTunes are behind the curve of what Amazon is doing.

I'm not gay; I'm British! daedal's Avatar
    My ISP has given me free online storage for as long as I remember, so I wouldn't sign up to another online storage service, but paying for it, when so many offer it free doesn't make sense, although Amazon are providing a decent amount for free, and it's only charging one album download to upgrade that, which is rather good.