Thread: Personal Loan

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Personal Loan

I hope this is not an odd question to ask here I was hoping someone here can give their recommendations. I am opening up a business this year, I may have overlooked on some things I'm afraid that I'm running out of funds. I'm looking for a credit company that can finance a personal loan. Any recommendations? Preferably one that offers 60 months to repay and with no prepayment penalty.

I can't recommend anything... but more info may help someone give you the answers. Is the loan for an online business, or for a brick and mortar location? Is it for selling general merchandise or services, or is it for adult entertainment?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi! Thanks for the response. Anyway, I am putting an onsite business selling general merchandise. I underestimated everything and turned out I am spending much more than I have planned.

About the loan, I am pushed to the wall about getting the loan although my funds can still suffice, I am positively considering having a back-up fund worse comes to worst. I am considering getting the loan from a financing company with a flexible term.