Thread: gaygravy & gaypay

The sweet taste of manhood

Happy gaygravy & gaypay

Hi, I recently received an email letting me know that gaygravy.com and gaypay.com is under new ownership. So does this mean it's legit? Is it wise for me to start promoting their sites again? Please advise.
    GayHoneyCum
    The sweet taste of manhood...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by gayhoneycum View Post
    it wise for me to start promoting their sites again? Please advise.
    No offense... two words... Hell no! :deadhorse: They cannot be trusted. They have stated they are not paying webmasters what it fully owed but a percentage or specific amount of what was earned but not the full amount.
    I've also talked to another affiliate who promotes those 2 programs. Their minimum payouts I believe is $100, anyways he's earned $860 and some change, they haven't paid him, he's contacted them, no responses, since he's stopped promoting them. I don't know how reliable he is. But even through a buyout, the debt of the company your buying out, your responsible for the former companies debts. Trust me, I know from our experiences through all of the buyouts we've done.

The sweet taste of manhood
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    No offense... two words... Hell no! :deadhorse: They cannot be trusted. They have stated they are not paying webmasters what it fully owed but a percentage or specific amount of what was earned but not the full amount.
    I've also talked to another affiliate who promotes those 2 programs. Their minimum payouts I believe is $100, anyways he's earned $860 and some change, they haven't paid him, he's contacted them, no responses, since he's stopped promoting them. I don't know how reliable he is. But even through a buyout, the debt of the company your buying out, your responsible for the former companies debts. Trust me, I know from our experiences through all of the buyouts we've done.
    Thanks for the heads up. Any other thoughts?
    GayHoneyCum
    The sweet taste of manhood...

I'm not gay; I'm British! daedal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gayhoneycum View Post
    Hi, I recently received an email letting me know that gaygravy.com and gaypay.com is under new ownership. So does this mean it's legit? Is it wise for me to start promoting their sites again? Please advise.
    I would avoid them completely, never wise to promote something that failed in the past, especially when the new owners refuse to pay all debts.

This has been brought up a few times, here and on other forums, and the general consensus is a big NO!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Responsibility of Debts is based ONLY on the contact forged at the time of sale.

as for the rest of this. No, I would not send them a click either.

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    This has been brought up a few times, here and on other forums, and the general consensus is a big NO!
    Actually, the general consensus elsewhere was 'yes' with a few people dissenting - that the new owners were pretty reputable.

I'm not gay; I'm British! daedal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rawTOP View Post
    Actually, the general consensus elsewhere was 'yes' with a few people dissenting - that the new owners were pretty reputable.
    The new owners are on nearly every avoid list there is, hardly reputable!

They have bought a large number of sites, generally don't always pay old affiliates and so on. Every webmaster forum has posts regarding them and how they are not to be trusted.

http://www.signbucksdaily.com/marketing/blacklist/

Plus on many other lists, many other webmaster forums.

Yes the new owners pay new affiliates, but proven track record of shady business.

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    The new owners are on nearly every avoid list there is, hardly reputable!
    Well, in the discussion elsewhere, the tone was generally positive. I've been on that board long enough to know whose comments I trust. With the exception of Luke, the people who I trust all seemed to be OK with the new owners.

DeeCash tried to recruit a good friend of mine as an affiliate rep. He's not the type of guy you go to if you're trying to play games. On top of that one of their affiliate reps (who seems to be known to have a good reputation) has become active on the other board. That's not the M.O. of a problem sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by rawTOP View Post
    I was actually referring to other forums that I visit, where pretty much everyone concluded it was a bad idea. But now that you bring up GD, I just read the posts in gayhoneycum's similar thread there and see quite a few people still saying things like:
    "I wouldn't trust them with 10 telephone poles."
    "They didn't offer to settle with me-- even with a lower amount. I might have thought them less criminal if they had."
    "as much as I love Tam, the whois is still pointing to SOBV. That would scare me from marketing the sites. "

And I read the entire thread and did not find that any of those people changed their mind.

As far as Tam's response:
    "When we took this over on January 1st, 2011, all accounts for domains were transferred to us and we own those accounts, no one can change them but us. Why haven't they been changed yet? That was just one of those things that wasn't on the top of the to0do list simply because we had all of this mess to clean up cosmetically and internally. "

Under ICANN rules and the terms of your registration agreement, PROVIDING FALSE CONTACT INFORMATION CAN BE GROUNDS FOR DOMAIN NAME CANCELLATION. To review the ICANN policy, visit: http://www.icann.org/en/whois/wdrp-registrant-faq.htm

FYI - that is a DIRECT quote from GoDaddy's administrative email that goes to all domain owners, and GoDaddy is the registrar for many of these domain names like gaygravy & gaypay.

When domains are transferred, the first thing that gets asked BEFORE the transfer is finalized is to update your domain whois information. It takes seconds to do this. Even if you took over the entire godaddy account, they have a bulk edit function that allows you to change whois on all your domain names in a matter of about a minute.

So
    1) they don't payout affiliates for former debts
    2) they don't change whois
    3) the old owners are HATED by everyone in the adult industry for theft and scamming activities
    4) both old and new owners are on industry blacklists like SBD

Obviously, something is not right here!!!!!!!!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

@Luke - You're the only person I respect who seems to have a major problem with the new owners. I've explained it on the GD thread, so don't feel like arguing it all over again here. Yes, it's a precarious situation - the domains are locked by court order (AFAIK and the reason why the whois hasn't changed) so the court could theoretically take them away from DeeCash at some point. Rev share is definitely a bad idea (get your money from them as quickly as possible). But their sites convert well enough that even partial payment is better than most sponsors.

I did not know about the court order, thanks for letting us know.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director