Thread: TGP vs Tube

TGP vs Tube

I see a lot of TGP sites still active in the shemale niche. Does anyone here have TGP sites and / or tube sites? If yes, which sells best for you?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I dont really have either of them but we do have multiple people with them. The tubes that send to us are Very high traffic and make some great sales. But some of the TGP guys are doing a lot better on rebills.

When a webmaster comes to me and asks whats the best way to start or the best method of traffic I usually tell them basically the same thing. Get a TGP up Get an MGP up and even now days get a Tube up. Then once those are built and filled up start blogs for each one. Start with one blog per and link the blogs to the sites. The blogs get good SE traffic. They send to the tgp or tube and thats quality traffic. Trade traffic between your tgp mgp and tube but make sure the surfer can get at least 5 to 10 clicks before he is traded. Or better trade them on text link clicks instead of images.

Once the Few blogs you have get a good number of posts, create a few more. and do the same.

I'm a big believer of if it isn't broke don't fix it and I know a lot of guys with huge TGP sites that still run them, promote them and use them.

Another is a single daily pic dump type of a site. I've seen those a lot.

I guess I'm ole fashioned. Not a tube follower yet
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove: