Thread: AlertPay info

AlertPay info

I noticed yesterday when trying to pay some affiliates that AlertPay no longer allows loading of funds via credit cards. Today, I found an article in the Ecommerce Journal discussing ongoing problems with AlertPay accounts:

People are mostly discontent with the inconsistent and regular suspension of their accounts, outrageous delays of their withdrawals processing and shut downs of sellers’ accounts without prior notification.
    The article then goes on to investigate some of AlertPay's claims and found that may not even have a registered company in Canada (they claim to be registered and certified in Canada) and their banking partner Ceptum Bank Ltd is not registered in the UK (as claimed) and it was found that the Swedish Bankers’ Association listed this same Ceptum Bank as de-registered in 2007.

You can read this full article here: http://ecommerce-journal.com/news/46763_alertpay-again-scam-or-kind-scam

I think given all our issues with ePassporte in the past, it may be time to take the early exit with AlertPay and avoid losses while we still can!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    alertpay came onto the scene saying they would process adult subscriptions too, then that dropped very quickly ;p

check is awesome its the only way to go
    Dade Williams