Thread: You blogging people!...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

You blogging people!...

Let me tell you, you guys that have multiple blogs... I give you some serious kudos! I manage 6 blogs and can barely keep up with these! You deserve a pat on the back

I joined linkspun last week. One guy has 83 blogs. I got to talking to him. He's one person and updates half one day, the other half the following day. So each blog is updated bi-daily. I gave him some serious kudos. I just don't know how you do it!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    One of the best things about Blogs that run on WP at least is the ability to update them in the future.

So you can take Monday and write 12 or 15 posts. Add them in and have them post on the determined day. Since you have 6 blogs write 4 per site on Monday 4 per site on Tesday and let them update on their own. that gives you time to work on other things as well as get more posts done if you find yourself with nothing to do.

I have a friend that has more than 500 of them and he keeps them updates 2 times per week.

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    It is not so difficult to do if you have the right tools. We use Qumana. It is great for posting to multiple blogs, not only WP but many others as well. A few years ago I maintained something like 100 blogs almost daily. And Qumana is free!
    Bert

TwinkPay

I use Blogs Organizer to run a few hundred blogs, I would not be able to do it without that program. I do have about a dozen WP blogs, but I simply use Blogs Organizer's remote blog update for posting to them. I only have to login to WP to manage links, themes, and of course upgrades.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com