Thread: Commodore 64 is back!

Commodore 64 is back!

Move over XBox and Wii, the original power gaming machine Commodore 64 is back! Commodore USA launched its "all new" online shop this week at http://www.commodoreusa.net/CUSA_Store.aspx where you can pick up a revamped, modernised version of the legendary C64 as well as the Vic and Vic Pro.

The new C64 comes in the original taupe color and design, of course - it's just everything else that's changed. Commodore 64 now runs a version of the Linux operating system on an Intel processor, and boasts 2GB of memory and a Blu-ray or rewritable DVD optical drive.

Next up for Commodore USA, another big relaunch, this time for the Amiga computer!

Gotta love retro computing
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Oh, sweet memories. I used to rent my first C64 over the weekend from my video store. :bigsmile:

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    C64 was my 3rd computer: Radio Shack TRS80 (1979), Vic20 (1981), then C64.

Followed by the Amiga 1000, 500, Toaster, since it was the first line to do native NTSC video that would record well on video tape, or work with a video projector. Niteclub VJ and cable TV.

Of course, Mac II (1985), newspaper DTP.

Apple ][ (1986), BBS host.
    IBMXT (1988), BBS host.