If you are looking for excellent targeted adult webmaster traffic, we have some advertising spots opened up on GayWideWebmasters this month.

Our banner advertising packages start at just $550/mo and not only give you amazing targeted exposure to our adult webmasters on our directory and forum, but banners packages also come with a complimentary premium listing in our directory, plus a spot in our “Feature Website” section to show off your best paysite. And banners get displayed on several other webmaster focused projects, like out multi-directory blog/tube submitter, the arcade, the marketing tools and tips blog, plus our latest release, the Gay.gl link shortening service.

For the first time in months, I have spots available and can start a new advertising campaign immediately. And I am happy to extend a special discount to any first-time advertisers too, just get in touch with me for more details either by PM or at webmaster -a- GayWideWebmasters.com. Ad spots are limited, so get in touch quickly to reserve your spot.

Cheers
Luke