Thread: 9 million Americans are LGBT

9 million Americans are LGBT

A new study released by UCLA says that there are just under 9 million Americans that identify themselves as LGBT. About 4 million women and just slightly more men said they were either gay or bisexual, plus another 700K said they were transgender. That comes up to about 3.4% of American women and 3.6% of American men who are either gay or bi.

Estimates of those who report any lifetime same-sex sexual behavior and any same-sex sexual attraction are substantially higher than estimates of those who identify as LGB. An estimated 19 million Americans (8.2%) report that they have engaged in same-sex sexual behavior and nearly 25.6 million Americans (11%) acknowledge at least some same-sex sexual attraction.
    The purpose of this report was to get a better understanding so as to help develop public policy and research topics. The full paper can be read here:
    http://www2.law.ucla.edu/williamsinstitute/pdf/How-many-people-are-LGBT-Final.pdf
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    interesting
    I want to see the results from the census too

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    plenty of fish in the sea then

canada is pretty Ghey
    Dade Williams