Thread: Is Your Blog Worth $5 A Day?

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar

Is Your Blog Worth $5 A Day?

With the new Google Panda update now global, affiliates are starting to realize the importance of original content.

Long gone are the days of securing organic traffic through link building alone, now you actually have to be linking to something that isn't found already on hundreds (if not thousands) of other blogs!

Gay Content Writer
    provides an affordable service by a professional and published writer of gay adult content. It's a very simple service, but allows you to continue with other projects while knowing your gay blog is continuing to grow with absolutely original and comprehensive content.

Simply provide a list of your site sponsors and affiliate links with a log in to your site and I will follow your instructions to complete a 100% original post, hand written, with attention to keywords and language designed to drive sales.

Whether you just need the time to get on with other things, or need someone to create the written content that you cannot conceive, Gay Content Writer is the partner for you.

Please be warned that I only have space for a limited number of new clients. Once my working day is completely full, there may be a bit of a wait.

Click here to see what my previous and existing clients have to say about GCW!

Cheers!
    Conran
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    Just an update...

After requests from a couple of clients I have added a blog commenting service, which is now stand-alone from my other services and being offered to new and existing clients.

This is manual commenting, with Gravatars associated to different identities. Comments are written to encourage click-through and support sponsor content, with diversity in opinions.

For example, a post featuring images of the latest SeanCody content will have comments mentioning what the guys have done previously, who they have been teamed up with etc. It's not always easy to convince a reader of the content on the site, and having comments from others who are members is similar to a recommendation.

All comments are 50 - 100 words, charged at $1.

If you're interested in getting your comments going, please send me a PM or visit Gay Content Writer to send me a message from the site.

Cheers!
    Conran
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer