Thread: Upcoming "Summits" in Europe

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Upcoming "Summits" in Europe

Just got an e-mail from the Barcelona Summit folks announcing the European Summit in Prague in mid September. Since my Visa for the UK ends Sept 15, it might be worthwhile to try to go to Prague.

I also read the other day about one upcoming in Amsterdam.

We poor Americans don't spend 149Euro per night for a hotel! Are there members from Prague here, who might have some insight on affordable accommodations?

The host hotel is Hotel Praha, Praha 6-Dejvice, Czech Republic. What else might be within bus distance?

Then, I need to find the Amsterdam event info, to see if they compliment or compete.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Prague is Sept 20-23.

Amsterdam is Sept 16-19. Pretty close together! Going to be a long week away from work for those attending both.

Park Hotel Amsterdam
    Stadhouderskade 25
    1071 ZD Amsterdam
    The Netherlands

We do have members here from Amsterdam. Hopefully, there will be affordable options to the host hotel.

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    The hotel in Prague where the Summit is held is a ripoff - 150EUR is way, WAY too expensive and a little off - I was in Dejvice a lot last year - it is the better side of town.

use this link for a hotel map of prague (google maps)

on the upper left corner "D" is Hotel Prague... A little down you see the big street Evropská - this is a main road from the airport and the highways into the city and ends at a huge round-about where you find a metro station "Dejvická". From here you take the Metro to Hradcanská, Malostranská, Staromestská and Mustek - the latter two are WELL downtown Prage.

As you see there a a LOT of hotels, pensions and thelike.

A very popular Hotel Reservatioin System is http://www.hrs.de which is also avail in english (upper right corner)

Non the less - Caps in Prague are rather affordable - just take care you do NOT get ripped of. AAA Taxi are quite good as far as I remember - we had your personal cap after a few times with special rates hehe.

To go to Hotel Prague from Metro station Dejvická it would take about uh 100 to 120 Kronen (about 5 Euro)

1$ -> Czeck Kronen = 16 CZK
    1€ -> CZK = 25 CZK
    :-D

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Prague is Sept 20-23.

Amsterdam is Sept 16-19. Pretty close together! Going to be a long week away from work for those attending both.
    Venus in Berlin (mostly consumers) is from 22-25. Sept, the business takes place from 21-23. Sept.

Too bad it overlaps with Prague
    :-D

Amsterdam is closer to London, so I might look to going to that show.

I would like to go to Prague, as my Great Grandmother was born between there and the German border.

Maybe more European webmasters will come here to chat.