Thread: Bye Bye i-Payout

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Bye Bye i-Payout

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tel: 877-790-5126
    Email: Jason@emc2billing.com

International Payout Services GMBH to cease and discontinue EMC2Payouts Program

EMC2 Payouts to have new strategic partner and offer new payout system in May 2011

APRIL 18TH, 2011 (WOODLAND HILLS, CA)

EMC2 Billing has received a letter dated April 9th, 2011 from Edwin Gonzales, Jr., International Payout Services
    GMBH (IPS) stating that IPS will cease and discontinue all business operations on Monday June 6th, 2011 5pm EST.
    The following is an excerpt from that letter:

ìIn order to properly wind-down its current business, IPS GMBH shall provide its clients and program
    managers with a formal thirty day (30) written Notice of its discontinuance of business pursuant to its
    assigned contracts, and, require that they find an alternative provider of services (ìClient Noticeî).

EMC2 Billing is currently working with other strategic partners in the payouts industry to provide an alternative
    eWallet solution to our clients well ahead of the June 6th deadline.

ìWe would like to thank all of our affiliate program clients and the account holders themselves for their valuable
    feedback and insight into the payouts program over the last year, and we look forward to serving you with our own
    product offering in the very near future,î Greg Berard, CEO, EMC2 Billing.

In the interim, please feel free to direct any questions regarding the wind down of the International Payout Service
    GMBH program directly to IPS via their e-wallet website support or to:

International Payout Service, GMBH
    Waldstr 38
    85567 Bruck, Germany

+ 49 651-53-200
    Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA EMC2 Billing was founded in 2005 by a group of industry veterans and has
    quickly become a global leader in providing the right payment solution at the right time. The teamís hard work has
    been recognized by the industry, with EMC2 being nominated for various industry awards along the way. EMC2 has
    developed a complete suite of payment offerings including Direct Merchant Accounts, IPSP, eWallet, Direct Debit
    (ACH & SEPA), and Alternative Payments. For more information please check out our website www.emc2billing.com.

###

If you would like more information on the topic or to schedule an interview with Greg Berard please contact Jason
    Clements at 877.790.5126 ext 701 or email him at marketing@emc2payouts.com.

----This is Matt from Gunzblazing. I wanted to let you know that i-payout will no longer be in business as of June 6th. See the attached flyer. Please make sure you change your payout method, preferably to Paxum.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I actually like Payoneer the best.

But I have had luck with Paxum in withdrawing funds to my UK bank account debit card.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    Yeah that don't look good. I use Paxum and they're great.
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com