Thread: Bust a nut over this tech

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Bust a nut over this tech

Origin EON17-S Gaming Notebooks Ship Overclocked Up to 4.5GHz with Turbo Boost

On the hunt for a slick and streamlined monster machine of a laptop? Consider Origin's EON17-S gaming notebook. If its 17.3-inch 1920 x 1080 display, 2GB Nvidia GTX 485M GPU, and 32GB dual-channel RAM doesn't grab you, maybe its 2nd generation Sandy Bridge Intel Core i5/i7 processors will. And if even that doesn't do it for you, then let the fine folks at Origin overlock the systems (up to 4.5GHz with Turbo Boost!) for you.

Pricing starts at $1,759. You can order one right now and expect the little beast to ship in mid-May.

Source [Origin]
    Dade Williams

wow, that's a good price on a high spec machine. I have never heard of Origin PCs, has anyone here every had one?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

damn that sounds like it will handle anything

ePayServices
    brett@epayservices.com

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    ... and even the fastest PC / Mac / CPU will still wait idle for many billion cycles whilst I write this post.

I for my taste got to love long lasting batteries more than a stellar CPU performance in laptops. Right now my external HDD is louder than my MacBook ;-)
    :-D

Banned Member
    Iv been looking for a new gaming machine for my horrible 9 year addiction to EVE-ONLINE.com ... maybe this is something I should look into
    Banned User: Threats Issued.