Thread: Increase Traffic by Receiving One-Way Links!!

How long have you been gay?

Post Increase Traffic by Receiving One-Way Links!!

LinkVehicle, has the largest adult marketplace where you can receive authoritative one way links back to your website (keep in mind 1-way links provide a lot more link-juice than reciprocal links). We don't own any of the publisher URL's and we have very strict guidelines when accepting publishers. Please, go to LinkVehicle and sign up to view our marketplace or contact me for further details at max@linkvehicle.com

We charge a flat monthly fee to receive a link from any of our publishers. We have seen great results for our advertisers organic rankings.

If you are interested in selling links off of your adult websites. Please, contact me as well.
    (203) 793-7113
    max@linkvehicle.com
    www.LinkVehicle.com

Welcome to the forum, I hope to see you participating in some discussions and staying around for a while.

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Max S View Post
    LinkVehicle, has the largest adult marketplace where you can receive authoritative one way links back to your website (keep in mind 1-way links provide a lot more link-juice than reciprocal links). We don't own any of the publisher URL's and we have very strict guidelines when accepting publishers. Please, go to LinkVehicle and sign up to view our marketplace or contact me for further details at max@linkvehicle.com

We charge a flat monthly fee to receive a link from any of our publishers. We have seen great results for our advertisers organic rankings.

If you are interested in selling links off of your adult websites. Please, contact me as well.
    Welcome! I find a non-scripted link market like this interesting...

How are the links "placed"? is it automated via PHP?

Do the costs vary according to the publisher's PR or relevance or traffic/potential CTR? If so, will a 100$ deposit buy you just 2 weeks in some cases?

What is a publisher's cut?

Do you take anything other than PayPal? This can be a risky proposition...

What niches do you cover? Which ones are you looking for? Can we know what the potential markets/placement/real-estate is specifically or generally before we buy or join?

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Welcome to the forum, I hope to see you participating in some discussions and staying around for a while.

cheers
    Luke
    Yep, hope it's more than a spam-by...
    Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)