Thread: Sony's new tablets, netbook and hybrid PC

Sony's new tablets, netbook and hybrid PC

Sony announced a couple of new tablets yesterday (first photo). The S1 is a 9.4 inch tablet, and the S2 is a clamshell unit with two 5.5 inch screens.
    Both with run Android 3.0 Honeycomb., and both will feature Wi-Fi and 3G network connectivity. These are expected to be released in the Sept this year.

Sony also gave a preview of their new netbook and hybrid PC. The netbook may introduce some competition to Apple for their Air netbook, as its similarly sized. There was no release date set, but its expected these will be out in the same 3rd quarter timeframe as the tablets.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    the S1 looks sexy but think I will still go with a Ipad2 ! ?

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    I was just shopping for a new laptop or PC not sure which yet.. in the lap top area they are making it hard to get top of the line. I want everything maxed out and Dell seems the only place to do that.

did you see the this thread - Origin EON17-S Gaming Notebooks Ship Overclocked Up to 4.5GHz with Turbo Boost

I checked into Origin and they are the same guys that used to run AlienWare before Dell bought them over, so they are good people. And the laptops are actually reasonably priced for a high spec machine. I spec'd one with 2x750GB disks, 16GB RAM, a reasonable processor (not the top one) and it was only about $2700.

I am actually torn between getting one of those or getting a MacBook Pro instead. But I think I want to get the MacBook Pro only because I want to swap to using Mac OS.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com