If anyone knows of a guy in the industry named Ranzall William Harff, please immediately let us know.

Usually piracy is on the consumer side. However, it's within the industry as well.

We were going to keep this quiet but everyone needs to know... We've lost nearly $40,000 since December 1st of last year. We were sold footage to use for DVD's.
One day AEBN contacted us and questioned a title and compared it with a Eurocreme Title. We told them, "yea, we bought that." When we questioned Mr. Harff, he claimed - "Oh, it was an accident." We chewed him out on his "accident." We recalled the 2 dvds we bought rights to immediately!

Not only that, but he sold us paysite content as well. He sold us a scene that belongs to Next Door Male which we were called out on today.

So things wouldn't backfire in our face.... Eurocreme asked us to settle with them and pay them what our videos earned with AEBN. Luckily, it was a small amount because the videos haven't been live that long. The videos earned almost $800 (our payout) we settled with Eurocreme at $750. We could fight it, I'm sure. But we don't want our bridges burned and with our battle on piracy - they're a much larger company.

We teamed up with Eurocreme and Next Door Male to alarm the industry that if they've bought content from Ranzall Harff out of (I think) Amsterdam / Netherlands that they may have been duped with illegal content.

We should have known when Ranzall Productions didn't want us to bank wire him the money, he gave us a gmail email address, he didn't have a website, I can say that he's a member here on GWW because that's how he contacted us (I think) I know you don't have to have an account here to browse threads.

So, we've been screwed out of $40,000 and a lot of hard work and time in putting the content up on the sites, etc. Let me tell you, it's a pain in the butt.

So, for others... Beware of this guy.

Since he was caught in his act, he wiped the money out of his paypal account. Closed his bank that he transferred the money from his paypal account to, he's not answering emails, he provided us with a fake address and could even be a fake name. He could even be using other names. Ranzall could be a fake name. We do know that the address he provided with is close to where GayGravy was near. Could be that guy. At this time we do not know.

I spoke with Jake at Gammae Cash, apparently this is something that happened in the earlier years but is starting to become an epidemic.

IF Anyone knows of this guy or if you've been "duped" also. Please let us know any information you may have so that we can:
a) Fight to get our money back.
b) Certainly out him to the entire industry.

It's guys like this that could make one go out of business. Eurocreme does copyright their films. They do / did have an office here in the United States. I'm almost certain they do have a lot of money. They could have shut us down. Luckily, they were nice about it, didn't jump to conclusions or lose their temper, and understood we were the buyer and we didn't pirate their films - THANK GOD!"
So, that's where we stand.

Thanks guys!