Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foreskin Lovers

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    I'm also cut but do prefer uncut. If I could go back in time and talk as a baby, I'd definitely tell my parents to leave my little Johnson alone! I guess on the bright side, it is easier to keep it clean...I've met a few 'uncut cocks' and can I just say 'smegma' here without getting banned? :uhoh:

But 99% of uncut gay guys keep them clean and then they are very tasty indeed. ::
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    I'm also cut but do prefer uncut. If I could go back in time and talk as a baby, I'd definitely tell my parents to leave my little Johnson alone! I guess on the bright side, it is easier to keep it clean...I've met a few 'uncut cocks' and can I just say 'smegma' here without getting banned? :uhoh:

But 99% of uncut gay guys keep them clean and then they are very tasty indeed. ::
    Well said, Danny. Cut or uncut, I like my guys clean. I think the uncleanliness idea about uncut guys is tragically exaggerated. I also agree that if I could talk as a baby, I'd tell that doctor to get that knife away from me or I'm gonna chop something off!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    It's no different than washing your armpits or something. :hmm:

We don't chop of our arms because the pits might be smelly sometimes. :-)
    Bert

TwinkPay