Thread: I will be gone even longer :(

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

I will be gone even longer :(

Well, I wanted to post this here....

Even though I'm undergoing Leukemia treatments right now... We have to move. I mentioned it before that we're relocating to Southern California / Palm Springs area.

Monday morning, everyone is flying out to begin the house hunt.

We will be in California Monday thru Friday. We already have meetings with realtor's who manage in property rentals so the hunt will be as quick as possible.

During this time frame, we will not be updating any of our sites. We won't be doing blog updates, etc. All operations will be closed this Monday through Saturday morning.

We have placed an announcement in our members area promising them extra videos in the updates once we return to keep retention.

We update our sites daily updating each site with 3 new videos per update. We do believe this will slow down on new membership sales, but we think our rebilling members will stay.

We'll also be down for a week and a half in July for the actual move. The same things will apply.

Once this grueling cross country move is over, things will get so much better and we'll be back on track!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    Damn that sucks.. thats being punched in the stomach and kicked in the knee for good measure..

Should have tried to find a part timer that can do those updates for you.

Either way. Good luck with the treatments ( This industry has lost a number of great people to medical issues ) and good luck with the move.

:ura1:

hope this doesn't interfere with your treatments...and i also hope the move goes well for you.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    Ack! Sorry, man, that sucks.

I can't imagine trying to move in the middle of treatment. Thinking of you!
    SpartaCash V2. Exclusive, hi-def, hardcore twinks and more. Improved tools, fresh galleries, and unstinting support. What more are you looking for?
    support (at) spartacash (dot) com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Bianca, Eric and I are wishing you the very best possible transition.
    Roger McMan