Thread: How do we get the affiliate programs to can the Pirates. Name any who will!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely

How do we get the affiliate programs to can the Pirates. Name any who will!

I have been chasing down a lot of the guys stealing our content and sending out the DMCA's and all that and often sending requests to the companies they promote asking them to can the accounts.

as you can imagine they are very unlikely to do that as those guys make sales.

So how can we convince them to do that.

Most say that since they are not using the stolen content to directly promote them there is nothing they can do.

If you ask me this is aiding the pirates and make them no better.

Who is already willing to can the accounts once you can show they have stolen content etc..

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Would be nice to see that happen. Hard working, honest affiliates would profit from pirates being kicked from programs and certainly see more success (for both programs and affiliates). It would encourage affiliates to put more time and energy into promotion.

Personally I've grown a bit tired to spend my time on promotion, when I see that sites with pirated content setting up affiliate links and earning money from the advantage that they have stolen full movies and photo sets on their blogs and sites.

Looks like their way of promoting sites is more successful than being honest and sticking to the rules. And some programs just don't seem to care or only if it's their own content that was stolen.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Many don't care where traffic is profiting from. I've found that out the hard way. THOSE WHO DO CARE such as:
    Pride Bucks
    Badpuppy
    Amad Bucks
    My gay Cash
    Those are the main guys we work with.

I would certainly report the sites to them so they would possibly ban those.

I know Bangbros sites OutInPublic, HazeHim, etc. They don't care. I spoke with I believe his name was Jim. He said, "Our motto is as long as they're sales are legitimate and chargebacks are low, we allow them as affiliates." I rolled my eyes and left it alone. A lot of others feel the same way. It's rather sad if you think about it.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely
    what sucks is that normally these accounts are bringing in tons of sales so most programs are highly unlikely to ban them.