Thread: Content Buyers Beware

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Content Buyers Beware

If anyone has bought any content that is of Pacific Sun or their studio lines.... And if you have paid for the marketing rights... Beware, you will or have been screwed.

Allegedly, Pacific Sun has been DMCA'ing paysites, their hosts, tubes, anywhere they see their content.

My inbox is flooded with DMCA after DMCA after DMCA. I'm not the only one. About 18 other paysite owners have mentioned the same.

I have told Pacific Sun - You cannot have your content sold to paysite owners and then send a DMCA. etc. My emails have gone unanswered.

If anyone else receives the same... Please have your license agreements handy.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    What venue did you buy Pac Sun content from?

Pacific Sun Entertainment Inc., 15801 Stagg St., Van Nuys; Chapter 7, SV11-11813-MT; assets: $15,926; debts: $2,303,385; Feb. 11.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Matrix Content, World Wide Content, Adult Sex Content. There was another that gave us a bulk deal on a lot of movies which is where we got the bulk of the content.

They're very nieve over there. Motti Green (Indian) owned Pacific Sun. He sold it and it's assets to Pritam Sinha (Indian), since there's been a lot of problems over there such as unpaid debts, etc.