Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Welcome our new sponsor The European Summit

GWW Community Member TBS_Andreas's Avatar
    OVER 700 PARTICIPANTS!!! http://www.theeuropeansummit.com/en/page/whois-coming THANK YOU ALL & SEE YOU THIS WEEK!!! Andreas
    www.theeuropeansummit.com , 22-25 September 2015, Parkhotel Praha, Prague, Czech Republic
    www.onlinedatingsummit.com , 08-12 November 2015, Melia Nassau Beach, Bahamas
    www.theislandgathering.com , 08-12 November 2015, Melia Nassau Beach, Bahamas

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Still wondering when we should arrive to get our name badge.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes, that still remains a mystery. Also would like to know if we need the badge for the opening party because they say they would enforce it strictly if you are attending the show.

GWW Community Member TBS_Andreas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    Yes, that still remains a mystery. Also would like to know if we need the badge for the opening party because they say they would enforce it strictly if you are attending the show.
    You can pick up your badges on September 20th, 21st and 22nd between 09:30am and 05:00pm at the reception table at the entrance of the conference at the Hotel Praha (www.htlpraha.cz)

You will not need a badge to get into the opening party, but your badge name must be on the guest list.

See you all later!
    Andreas
    www.theeuropeansummit.com , 22-25 September 2015, Parkhotel Praha, Prague, Czech Republic
    www.onlinedatingsummit.com , 08-12 November 2015, Melia Nassau Beach, Bahamas
    www.theislandgathering.com , 08-12 November 2015, Melia Nassau Beach, Bahamas

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Attis, NickBear - see you tonight - keep a look out for a Punk with white hear - he's a friend of mine and hit us three up so we can talk some

CHEERS
    :-D

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    1 hour until the Opening Party at 9pm. It's a 3 block walk.

Good thing I practiced this afternoon - by walking 3 blocks to the Post Office.

have a great time!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Attis, NickBear - see you tonight - keep a look out for a Punk with white hear - he's a friend of mine and hit us three up so we can talk some

CHEERS
    Damn, I only read your message after my return. I tried to login to the forum a couple of times from the hotel, but their WLAN was crap and either not available or collapsed.

But I think I noticed your friend several times.

Next time let's get a little more organized beforehand so we don't miss the opportunity of having a chat.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    we are still in prague until sunday morning
    :-D