Thread: Welcome our new sponsor GXBill

Welcome our new sponsor GXBill

Please help me welcome our newest sponsor to the GWW community GXBill.

For over 9 years, GXBill has been a leading processor of online alternative payments and offers a wide variety of payment options for over 200 countries worldwide. You may know GXBill as one of the leading industry providers for phone based billing, but did you know that they also offer European bank based billing (Direct Debit. BankPay, iDeal and GiroPay) and mobile phone billing (both SMS and WAP billing)? And they are constantly adding new billing services for more countries.

And just last month, they released a brand new version of their GXBill.com site, including a new back-end for webmaster stats and support.

I have personally been working with Sam from GXBill since 2005 and I can honestly say adding their billing services was the easiest way to increase our bottom line by ~10%. GXBill is fully integrated with NATS, MPA3, Executive Stats and and RiverStyx, so literally all I have had to do is submit my sites for approval, then add a code in NATS. That's just one of the reasons I have always highly recommended them and continue to do so!

If you run a paysite or a program and don't already use GXBill, then I encourage you to click here to visit their website and signup with their services!

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?

Happy

Thanks Luke

Thanks for the kind introduction!

Just wanted to drop by and say it's a pleasure being a new sponsor here at GWW and I am here to answer any questions you guys have our payment processing services. Feel free to contact me directly as well at sam@gxbill.com or icq 156 335 240. Thanks again.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Welcome Sam! It's great to have you here. I've also been working with Sam since around 2005, and it's always been a pleasure. And the great thing about GXBill, not only does it add 10% to a program's bottom line, but Nats affiliates as well! We have a lot of affiliates that get GXBill phone sales in addition to normal processor sales.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Welcome to GWW Sam. Hope you decide to stop by on a regular basis!