Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neostrata Acquires EmoProfits

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    Good 4 U Luke!

Please let us know when the CCBill webmaster portion is working correctly or what you will be doing with the CCBill webmasters.

I used to promote the site but stopped when they split the program.

How long have you been gay?
    Luke!
    What about debts paymetns how long do I need waiting for it?
    :gaydays:

Luke, thanks for fast answer (by email) !!!

Paul, we will be discontinuing the CCBill direct program. I sent out this news last week to all affiliates (both NATS and CCBill affiliates).

Affiliate Programs: NATS and CCBill Direct
    We found that there was only 6 active affiliates under the CCBill Direct affiliate program, so in order to reduce monthly fees and overhead costs involved with running two separatae programs, we have decided to shut the CCBill Direct affiliate program. We are sending an email to all CCBill Direct affiliates to confirm this, and we request that anyone signed up under that program join our main nats program at http://nats4.emoprofits.com and update all their links before June 30th, 2011. After June 30th, the special join pages that go directly to ccbill will be removed and redirected to our NATS join pages. Please note, the only way to take advantage of the new payment methode mentioned above is to use NATS links.
    I just put the full newsletter in the EmoProfits affiliate support forum here: http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ad.php?t=36784

JM-cj, we are now fully caught up on all EmoProfits payouts except 1 Paxum payment. I am assuming this is you? As mentioned in my email to you, I could have wired you the funds or written you a cheque immediately, but needed additional time to get funds into Paxum. You chose Paxum, which is fine, so we have sent you a couple of Paxum transfers and have wired more funds into our Paxum account. I am currently waiting for Paxum to credit my account, and hope to have good news for you later today or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience, and please be assured that we have paid every webmaster debt in both our previous acquisitions (BritishBucks and LatinoBucks), and I promise you that we will do the same for EmoProfits.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by JM-cj View Post
    Luke, thanks for fast answer (by email) !!!
    Oops, was just writing my post when you wrote yours. My pleasure for the email, any time you need assistance please let me know.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Luke plz don't forget 4 payments marked as PAID was not paid...
    Status Created Payment Sent

Paid 2010-05-16 2011-04-25
    Paid 2010-06-01 2011-04-25
    Paid 2010-06-16 2011-04-25
    Paid 2010-09-01 2011-04-25

Thanks!