Thread: Happy 16th anniversary BadPuppy

Happy 16th anniversary BadPuppy

WOW!!! BadPuppy celebrated its 16th anniversary on May 17th. There's not a lot of sites that get to see their 16th anniversary, but its great to see one that does.

Congrats, BadPuppy, here's to another 16 years!!! :toast:
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Wow, that's incredible. Sorry I'm late in chiming in but congratulations!!! :cheer:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Sorry I'm late too! They are like our best friends. We go do lunch with them every couple months. FABULOUS people! Lisa and Bill were the first ones we met in the industry like 8 years ago. They helped us get started. Saying they're wonderful people is just an understimate! They are the best people. I've met a lot of people along the way and I don't think I could have met better people in my life!
    EVERYONE in their office is just so incredibly nice. Real sweet hearts. And as an affiliate and studio of theirs. They are always just so eager to help, give advice, take time out of their busy day to help. OMG, they've made it 16 years. Think about it.... Another 16 years, they'll be pulling strong.

A congratulations is in order. A huge congratulations. Especially with this day, age, and economy. They really need to pat themselves on the back and say well done!

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Awe, thank you guys so much for everything! It's been a great journey and the journey continues! We owe so much of our longevity and success to so many of you. We've had great support over the years and always do our very best to pay it forward! When you pay it forward, it comes back in abundance!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Lots of love to the BadPuppy family.

I'm not gay; I'm British! adamz's Avatar
    Congrats!

Adam | JuicyBoys.com | Affiliate Manager | Content Purchaser
    E adam(at)juicyboys.com | ICQ 588537270 | http://www.xbiz.net/adamz