Thread: You have been served...

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

You have been served...

If you are coming to Montreal, join us...

Montreal X Nights

Happy Hour season is here and you are kindly invited by Stand Ahead and My Gay Cash to the first of Montreal X Nights. Montreal X Nights is geared to be a fun night where we build a network of friends in our industry.

To celebrate the beginning of our warmer season, the first of Montreal X Nights will take shape of an happy hours downtown Montreal.

My Gay Cash and Stand Ahead will offer 2 drinks to each of you registering via the Facebook group or via e-mail.

We hope to meet many of you and certainly hope to have a many more Montreal X Nights.

June 2nd, 2011 @ 5 PM
    Club Sandwich Second Floor
    1578 St-Catherine East
    Montréal, Qc
    H2L 2J2

Montreal X Nights

Vous êtes cordialement invité par My Gay Cash et Stand Ahead à la première des soirées Montreal X Nights. Montreal X Nights a pour but de créer une soirée amusante tout en créant des liens solides dans notre industrie.

La première soirée prend la forme d’un 5 @ 7 pour célébrer le début de la saison estivale.

Stand Ahead et My Gaycash offre 2 consommations à toute personne confirmant leur présence via e-mail ou le groupe facebook.

Nous souhaitons vous voir en grand nombre et souhaitons surtout que ceci sera le début d’une longue série de Montreal X Nights.

Le 2 juin, 2011 @ 17:00
    Club Sandwich 2e étage
    1578 St-Catherine est
    Montréal, Qc
    H2L 2J2
    Roger McMan

Sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could be there! Make sure you take plenty of pics
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    nothing ever comes to winnipeg
    Dade Williams