Thread: PUBLIC BETA - Squirt Now

Connect with Men in your area, for random hookups. SquirtNow's Avatar

Happy PUBLIC BETA - Squirt Now

Hi Guys,
    It's taken over 10,000 line of javascript, PHP and CSS not including the number of images created, and the amount of hours to test it.

I believe that I have tested it as well as I possible. But I know there will be things you will link and things you wont. So please feel free to let me know what you think, good and bad feedback welcomed.

The admin area, is still getting coded so if you have any issues could you please take a picture of it, and upload it here, so I can see what has happened.

While I understand no hookup site is perfect from day one, I believe that for a hand coded site that has taken a month to code I can't be happer with the feel of it.

Also if you have an iPad (like I do) you'll be please to know it is iPad abled, however there is a right margin error on the right of the page.

squirtnow.org

BTW: the email will have to be a real email address, otherwise you wont be able to login.

If you had a username and password set, I am SORRY, but I had to delete them all, due to MASS change of the database.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Ummm, it redirects to ibonku...

Connect with Men in your area, for random hookups. SquirtNow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx68 View Post
    Ummm, it redirects to ibonku...
    Yes that is correct, we had a name change. As we where adviced by lawyers that SquirtNow could be ask to close due to trademark, and or conflict of domain Squirt.org and Squirtnow.org and as squirt was first we decided to change to iBONKU.com