Thread: Google, Bing and Yahoo release schema.org

Google, Bing and Yahoo release schema.org

Google, Bing and Yahoo announced their joint release of Schema.org, a new website which "webmasters can use to markup their pages in ways recognized by major search providers."

The site will provide tips and tools for helping sites appear in search results. “It will also help search engines better understand websites, and moving forward, Bing will work jointly with the larger web community and its search partners to extend the available schema categories,” the representative says. “Consumers will also benefit from this effort by experiencing richer search experiences and content from a much broader set of publishers.”

I checked it out, its a bit flat right now and rather geeky, but as its a joint venture it may be a site to keep your eye on as all three search engines have committed to supporting it.

You can check it out at http://schema.org/
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    I have been focusing on SEO the last month or so.... it is all good and well, but at some point I feel it starts to take so much time to keep up, that I don't get to the real work, ie producing good content for my members. :-)
    Bert

TwinkPay