When I first started my blogs Bec, PonyBoy, PocoLoco, Gay Story Man and a few others from the forums did link trades with me and my developing blog network.

Since then I have tried Links Organizer and Linkspun as well as posting on the forums (like I'm doing again now) and have been very disappointed.

80% or more of the requests I get on Linkspun are spam or crap and most of the links through Links Organizer people cheat the system using link text hidden in the code but visible nowhere on the page so every link has to be checked manually. Also those two systems are based on PR of a site and webmasters want links to their sites only from sites with high PR regardless of traffic or content.

The people I mentioned in the first have left the links to me up for over 2 years and are great to work with. I'd like to find more trade partners like them. Honestly, they are better than I am. I am slow sometimes to respond and have dropped the ball more than once setting up new sites then forgetting them.

If anyone here has some quality sites and would like to trade links with me please say so here or PM.

I have decided to focus my attention on 6 main blogs for regular updates and a few niche sites that I'll get to when I have spare time. All have hand written content and two have decent traffic (subjective assessment).

I also have some splogs that are sitting idle until the domains expire. If anyone wants to trade with them or you want to buy the domain from me I'm game for that too.

Enough of my ranting and begging.
Hope to hear from some of you soon.