Thread: How to make $$$ from Producing & Submitting Galleries

How to make $$$ from Producing & Submitting Galleries

The following is an outline of how to get the most mileage from your custom built galleries.

On Monday decide what niche you're going to build for this week. IE: bears, bareback, gay for pay, latino, group sex, men of leather, Jocks, etc. Pick one. Let's do Jocks.

Now build 2 galleries that fit the Jock niche. This can be one gallery of one sponsor and then another gallery of another sponsor, or both galleries can feature the same sponsor site. Be sure the banners/links you use are for the site you got the content from.

**Also, be sure each gallery contains images from the same set or movie, don't mix up images trying to show various models or movie scenes.

Add your recips (a reciprocal link required by the gallery site you are submitting to) and submit them to tgp sites.

Now put links to the 2 galleries on your hub site (clean copies, not showing recips)

Be sure to add them into your own tgp system if you have a tgp script up and running.

Now take the 2 clean galleries and make a 4 page style freesite.
    pg.1 Warning page with good descriptive keyword title (Jocks Fuck in Lockerroom) and text, banners and link list recips, and keyword/title hyperlinked to the main page. (Enter for Jocks Fucking in Lockerroom)

pg.2 main page with thumbs to the galleries, and footer circlejerk links.

pg 3. and 4. the actual 2 Jock galleries. Reminder link the thumbs to the larger image itself, do not put the large image onto an .html page. And optimize your pictures for fast loading file sizes, good color, and image sharpness. This is when you're going to want to learn to use a photo editing program.

(How to structure your free site circle jerk and naming method tutorial starting with Part 1.)

Submit the freesite to the link lists you've chosen to use.
    Blog about the content you used and link out to your galleries.

Lunch Time

Either repeat the above after lunch, or work on other projects. For this tutorial I'll assume you just make 2 galleries and 1 freesite per monday, tues and wed.

Tuesday - repeat above.

Wednesday - repeat above, except after lunch we'll do an AVS site.

Wed. afternoon -- take 5 of the 6 galleries and bundle them into an AVS site.
    Submit it to the AVS, and to the link lists that take the AVS site submits. (once you understand what you're doing and how to set these up, you can submit the same material to more than one AVS)

Add the AVS link onto your hubsite. Go blog about the AVS on your blog using your refer link for them to join whatever AVS you're using.

Thurs. - repeat the 2 galleries and 1 free site.

Friday - in the morning do the 2 galleries and freesite. In the afternoon, gather up the remaining gallery from Wed and combine with Thurs and Fri and do up another AVS site.

In 5 days you have created and submitted:
    10 galleries

Added 10 galleries to your hubsites and your own tgp sites

Blogged about 10 different sets of content.

5 Niche specific Free Sites created and sent to the link lists. (these get built into a circle jerk -- How to build a circle jerk of freesites Part 1: Setting up the folders )

Five free sites that you can add links out to on your hubsites.

Two AVS sites at the minimum. More if you understand how to submit them to more than one AVS. Plus you've blogged about the AVS site with a link out to them.

Are you the site owner/sponsor? Then follow this system and the following week you'll add those 10 galleries into your affiliate tools, and add those gallery blog posts to the affiliate coded rss feeds. And you can probably affiliate code the freesites for tools usage as well. Only thing you can't get extra mileage out of for the affiliate is the 2 AVS sites and their posts.

A juggling act for sure ... but a tried and true method for getting the best overall mileage out of those tgp galleries you're making everyday.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Great tutorial, Bec. I like the step by step explanation very much. I'm not good at developing work flows, so it's much easier for me to work from a list like that. Definitely give it a try. Thanks!

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    I printed it out - will read it later
    :-D

Excellent advice and break down!:cow:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    Great tutorial, Bec. I like the step by step explanation very much. I'm not good at developing work flows, so it's much easier for me to work from a list like that. Definitely give it a try. Thanks!
    Yeah, I do better with a list as well. Give this a try, and let me know how it works out for you. You can expect some immediate traffic after the initial gallery submission and blog posts, and later you'll see sales that come in probably off of a search engine. I still get sales on galleries I built over 6 years ago!

You can also spread out your submission of the gallery to link lists to expand the traffic window. IE: Submit to two today, another two at the end of the week, then another couple link sites in a couple weeks or even a month from now. Just keep track of who, what, and when.

As I have some free time now to get things started I have two more questions:

1. For the galleries should I just use subdomains of the same domain or would it be better to find different domain names?

2. What kind of site should I use as hub site (guess I'd still have to build one)?

Thanks

Easiest is to choose a domain for your hubsite and build all the freesites into subfolders.

Now the hubsite could be a blog, and have a PAGE that you keep adding links to the FREESITES you build onto it, as well as do an actual blog post about each gallery. The blog post contains a link that goes to the actual gallery url you build, not the freesite url. This gives you TWO posts for each freesite you create AND a link on the PAGE to the freesite.

Now use the Hub domain to house the galleries, just using sub folders. And I'm going to stop here, and start a new tutorial thread on how to set this up for optimum SEO juice. So don't start building just yet ... I'll get that online tonight!

Thanks a lot, Bec. Have been sitting together with my webmaster and my partner and today we've made some good progress. Site name is registered for the hub site and we think it's a strong one with a lot of potential. Looking forward to your tutorial about SEO juice.

Thanks a lot, Bec. Have been sitting together with my webmaster and my partner and today we've made some good progress. Site name is registered for the hub site and we think it's a strong one with a lot of potential. Looking forward to your tutorial about SEO juice.
    Haven't forgotten you ... it's that I hadn't realized just how long a tutorial that would be. I'm writing it out and will probably post it in installments. I also want to include some images as it makes the whole file creation process a heck of a lot clearer.

As I have some free time now to get things started I have two more questions:

1. For the galleries should I just use subdomains of the same domain or would it be better to find different domain names?

2. What kind of site should I use as hub site (guess I'd still have to build one)?

Thanks
    See the Tutorial: How to build a circle jerk of freesites Part 1: Setting up the folders

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Haven't forgotten you ... it's that I hadn't realized just how long a tutorial that would be. I'm writing it out and will probably post it in installments. I also want to include some images as it makes the whole file creation process a heck of a lot clearer.
    No worries, Bec. I figured that you must be busy. I very much appreciate your input and help and I already learned alot from your tutorials.

I'll be happy to share some work results in a while, although it has become a much bigger project than originally planned. The task of building a hubsite has evolved to five different hubsites (one main, four niche based), so at the end there will be a big circle jerk orgy.