Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Forums do you go on?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Luke Preston's Avatar
    Here and GMS.

LP
    Many years' experience reviewing adult websites and writing gay erotica for many clients. Always available for new clients, for reviews, stories, blog post. See the website. www.gaystorycontent.com/blog

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Luke Preston's Avatar
    ... or JW as now is...
    Many years' experience reviewing adult websites and writing gay erotica for many clients. Always available for new clients, for reviews, stories, blog post. See the website. www.gaystorycontent.com/blog

I've been using GayDemon.biz a lot lately. I looked at some statistics (http://siteanalytics.compete.com/the...+gaydemon.biz/) and Gay Demon seems to be where the people are. I like this site a lot except for those emails threatening to cut me off if I stay away too long. I know those have turned some of my friends off and sent them elsewhere.
    I like the layout and the people here so I keep coming back.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I visit the above mentioned daily. After separating out the liars, the cheats and the egotists, from the vicious competitors and the wannabes, now and then there's a few grains of substance.

Obviously, there's a whole bunch of people in this industry who don't do forums at all, and have amassed a much larger fortune and traffic base than most of us - combined.

I don't visit forums much. I have so much time and I love to read all the posts, so a simple stop sometimes ends up with me losing 3 hours of work time.

in a word GFY=drama
    not a drama queen so not a board I used to frequent.
    been a member for ages have 8 or 9 posts LOL

I used to frequent this board, TM, and Medium Pimpin
    Now well GWW is where I'm hangin...when I have time LOL
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    I like this site a lot except for those emails threatening to cut me off if I stay away too long. I know those have turned some of my friends off and sent them elsewhere.
    I like the layout and the people here so I keep coming back.
    Really? I did not realise those emails were threatening, per se. I will try to find where the text is setup and change it (this was setup before by Lee). They are meant to be a reminder that we are here and want to see you back
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I have changed the email to some much friendlier text. I wish someone would have mentioned this sooner! Remember, guys, this is OUR community forum and I am open to any suggestions for improvements
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Other then the forums mentioned, I enjoy browsing Google's webmaster forums when I have time.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

Hey! I'm glad I could contribute to making the internet a little friendlier!
    Yeah, I talked to a few people who were really turned off by the tone of the reminder emails and just let their accounts be eliminated. I'll let them know that they won't be getting those anymore.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    I have changed the email to some much friendlier text. I wish someone would have mentioned this sooner! Remember, guys, this is OUR community forum and I am open to any suggestions for improvements

Sorry if I sound really stupid..but I've basically been out of the whole loop since 2009. Luke, did you buy/take over this forum from Lee & his partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    Sorry if I sound really stupid..but I've basically been out of the whole loop since 2009. Luke, did you buy/take over this forum from Lee & his partner?
    Yes, we bought GayWideWebmasters about 7 months ago, Lee and his former partner Gary are no longer any part of this forum. I know Gary is no longer in the biz, not sure if Lee is still around or not but I haven't heard from him since Dec last year.

...and welcome back
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Yes, we bought GayWideWebmasters about 7 months ago, Lee and his former partner Gary are no longer any part of this forum. I know Gary is no longer in the biz, not sure if Lee is still around or not but I haven't heard from him since Dec last year.

...and welcome back
    Thanks..wow..imagine that...
    I can remember Luke when he had this funny Aussie accent and lived in the land of 10 million poisonous things that would kill you.