Thread: Tube8 Will Be profiting from everyone soon!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Tube8 Will Be profiting from everyone soon!

Tube8 released today via email to all members that they are running a contest and giving away cash and prizes to the most users who upload videos. Tube8 claims they will release videos as they come in and have made changes to their platform website for faster releases. (Of course, they don't moderate).

What does this mean?

Manwin doesn't care about piracy. They've been sued many times, never paid, never showed up, they obviously don't care. Even sending DMCA's can take time for them to acknowledge and act on them.

With all of this said... Keywords in their release are: "Winners will be chosen by the number of submitted uploads, given cash and prizes, and fast video releases!"

By the time a user submits a video, it goes live, Tube8 will receive DMCA's. By the time they acknowledge DMCA's and act on them, I foresee the winner being announced!

I personally... Out of their thousands and some gay videos, I've only ever seen a couple of homemade videos. With this, they're encouraging users to keep submitting their pirated content. Which is in a way Tube8 saying, "Send whatever you can, you'll be rewarded for helping us stay a pirate site and we don't give a fuck!" Here's your money and prizes.

This is really shady. If they moderated, they'd be a good company. BUT THEY DONT! This really bothers me.

2QT2BSTR8
    I say everyone should check the site out to see if it has any of their content. If it does, then those people should band together for a huge class action lawsuit. The bigger the amount they are sued for, the faster they could be potentially shut down. Another idea....who is their hosting provider? Complain to them, they have the authority to pull the plug if there is illegal stuff going on.
    There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. ~Elton John

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Manwin has offices in different parts of the world, including Hamburg, Germany, after they bought out Coha GmbH
    :-D

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    If you see any www.DudeLodge.com Coach Karl videos, take aim!

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    If you see any www.DudeLodge.com Coach Karl videos, take aim!
    We know your product very well!
    We are on the Manwin sites multiple times daily. The very second I see your product, I will email you at nick (at) triangledream.com if that's the wrong address, please shoot the correct one to me at amad (at) amadvideos.com or PM me with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELISH View Post
    Manwin has offices in different parts of the world, including Hamburg, Germany, after they bought out Coha GmbH
    And supposodly SOMEWHERE in the United States.

Life is a dick and when itīs get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    And supposodly SOMEWHERE in the United States.
    can't y'all just sue subdidiaries like brazzers or whatever company fiscal group aka manwin bought?
    :-D