Thread: HOT: Gay Asian Network ReVamps!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.

HOT: Gay Asian Network ReVamps!

Problems converting your gay Asian traffic? Let us do it for you!

We are excited to announce the re-launch of our largest gay Asian website, the GayAsianNetwork! This new tube style tour was built to promote the fact that we have over 700 exclusive videos and 1000 photo sets with endless updates for surfers. Both the tour and member area have all been completely re-done. Surfers can now access the content from ALL of our Asian websites in one convenient location, where they see 3 new videos coming in a week and daily updates of hot gay Asian content.

The new tour is already converting great from our in-house traffic and I'm sure those of you with Asian traffic will see a spike in sales if you promote this site!

Please contact me at dannyz@zbuckz.com if you would like anything special to promote with.

Cheers,
    Daniel
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

hey that looks great! congrats on the revamps!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'm not gay; I'm British! adamz's Avatar
    Looks great Daniel!

Adam | JuicyBoys.com | Affiliate Manager | Content Purchaser
    E adam(at)juicyboys.com | ICQ 588537270 | http://www.xbiz.net/adamz

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Thanks Guys! We're still doing a few more tweaks on it but it is already seeing an increase in sales. We'll be announcing a special promotion on the site soon.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.