Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Bad News - I am leaving for a while again...

awesome news!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    He's home now.
    He's extremely weak.
    He can sit up, stand up, but only for about a minute...

Every 4 hours on the hour, I have to give him a quarter can of high protein wet food and just after that I have to give him medicine. Every 4 hours if he's not drinking any water, I have to mix this vitamin stuff with water and basically give it to him orally. I have to get him up, let him walk for about a minute, let him rest, get him up, get him to walk a little bit more.
    Basically I have to rehabilitate him. But he's made it! He's home! After all he's been through, I see him happy.

Yahooooooooo~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Yahooooooooo~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For real! You don't know how worried I've been! I was histarical and devistated Friday. Last night when they called and said he could be home... I was so excited! All I can say is this dog is going to be great! He's awesome!

Since he's came home, he's gained a lot of strength. He's playing with the others. He's going to the bathroom. He's trying to run around like running through the house.

My god, words cannot explain how happy I am and how proud of these doctor's are! But keep in mind, we still have 44 hours to go... They believe the 5 day mark. But he'll make it through