Thread: OSX Lion breaks Adobe apps

OSX Lion breaks Adobe apps

A day after Apple released its OSX Lion upgrade, Adobe released a statement saying that this upgrade breaks a number of features in Adobe apps. The statement was released under the headline "Known Issues with Adobe products on Mac OS 10.7 Lion". It rhymes off quite a few issues that have come up with the Lion upgrade, including problems in 19 Adobe apps. Plus it goes on to detail non-app-specific issues, such as the need to install your own Java runtime and how to find your username/Library folder, which Apple has chosen to disappear.

You can check out the full story at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/905/cpsid_90508.html
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    ugh… and it makes your brand spanking new MBP run hot and fan run lots battery not as good sluggish slow a little better after fresh install

:yar:
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    oh ya, anyone who uses gadget track to track down their laptop if its stolen "like me" doesn't work on lion

which pisses me off cause I've been running developer previews of lion for months what the hell were the developers doing all this time??? same goes with everything else thats breaking
    Dade Williams

hmm u know photoshop is running ok so far?

i install some java thing and im good to go?
    Dade Williams

ummmmmmmm i will think again if i will by the macpro

Email: webmasters@digit-idea.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    New innovative OSs cause Apps to innovate in turn.

It's not about looking backwards, it's about moving forward.

it's worth the buy Photoshop works fine for me
    Dade Williams