Thread: How To Build A Circle Jerk Of Freesites - Part 1: Setting Up The Folders

How To Build A Circle Jerk Of Freesites - Part 1: Setting Up The Folders

Q. I want to build and submit freesites. Should I buy a domain for every freesite?

A. I find it’s easiest, and cheaper, to choose a domain for your main hubsite. Now use the hubsite domain to house the galleries, just using sub folders. Let's say the domain you have purchased is xyzhubsite.com, the following steps will show you a way to both organize your freesites and improve your SEO for each one.

1. Open Windows Explorer and on the drive where you’re keeping your website files create a folder named xyzhubsite.

2. Go inside that folder and create a subfolder called gay-galleries

3. Now go inside the gay-galleries folder and make one for the niche. For this tutorial, lets' use the Jock niche. So now you have this pathway setup: xyzhubsite.com/gay-galleries/jocks/

4. Now make up a title for the free site: Jock Cocks Get Pregame Warmup or College Jocks Gets Rookie Initiation or Pumping Steel Cocks Into Tight Jock Asses ... anyway, you get the idea. Just really try to use some good keywords/phrases in the freesite title. Now make another subfolder inside the jocks folder and name it the same as the freesite title.

5. Tip: Always use lowercase and NO spaces when naming folders that will be uploaded onto the web. Using the dash mark is ok.

You should have this folder/url pathway created: xyzhubsite.com/gay-galleries/jocks/jock-cocks-get-pregame-warmup/

6. Inside the jock-cocks-get-pregame-warmup folder create these 3 folders (do not nest these): images, gallery1, gallery2

Open up your web page program (Dreamweaver for instance or do a search for web design software and try those that have a trial period before shelling out a lot of cash for a design program) and create the first page of the free site, and save it as index.html INSIDE the jock-cocks-get-pregame-warmup folder. Note: Unless the rules have changed at the link list websites, you cannot use the PHP extension on freesites that you'll be submitting. Save all of the banner images you use for the index page and main page in the images folder, and link to them to pull them into the index page.

Start a new web page and save it as “jock-cocks-get-pregame-warmup.html” in the jock-cocks-get-pregame-warmup folder. (same place you saved the index.html) This is what I refer to as the Main page of a freesite. This page will have the two thumbnails that go to the galleries, some banners, additional sales text and the link system we're going to implement to create a circle jerk. I will be going into very specific details about this page later in this tutorial, but for now, just open your index.html and re-save it as the site-name.html into the same folder so you can see the structure.

Now build your gallery1 template/web page. Save the gallery1 page as index.html INSIDE the gallery1 folder. Put all thumbnail pictures, the larger images and the sponsor banners for gallery1 inside the gallery1 folder.

Tip: If you start using the following naming strategy for your images, you will see how quick and easy it will be to build future galleries:

Name your thumbnails th-001.jpg on through however many your gallery template was designed for.

Name the large images 001.jpg, 002.jpg etc.

Bring in the thumbs onto your gallery1 page, and link them out to the larger image. Do Not put the large image onto html pages. Just link to the image. Be sure to optimize these gallery pictures for color, sharpness and fast loading file size.

THESE IMAGES SELL THE SITE; SO DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME OR BANDWIDTH MAKING GALLERIES WITH IMAGES THAT LOOK TERRIBLE! TAKE THE TIME TO CLEAN THEM UP, CROP THEM OR WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE THEM HOT …HOT… HOTTER !!!!!!!!

The better the photos look, the better sales ratio you’ll get from using them. On this same note, work on writing GOOD sexy text, or even consider hiring someone to write it for you. Check your spelling, and adjust any grammatical errors. People do notice bad text issues and when they start mentally red lining your text they definitely aren’t pulling out their cocks or wallets!

Once you have gallery1 finished and all linked up, copy the index.html and the sponsor banners into the gallery2 folder. Now just add in a new batch of thumbs and large images with the same naming strategy as gallery1 and poof: second gallery is finished. Only adjustment on gallery2 would be your outbound links and banner images if you use a different sponsor than on the first gallery.

Reminder: don’t mix a bunch of pictures from different scenes onto one gallery. A gallery should all be of one photo session or movie, not a collage of models or movies that are available at the site.

**Click here if you want to refer to another tutorial I wrote about galleries.

My two moms can beat up your 14 wives. Stravinsky's Avatar
    Thx for this info.
    Paul Stravinsky
    Integrating Bold products into Adult Male Media
    http://planneddesign.com
    Based in San Diego with Worldwide Reach

Hey Bec, when will you be putting up Part 2?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes, I didn't want to ask because I figured you are busy. It would be great if you could find some time to continue your guide.

Ok, I hear ya, and I'm sorry about the delay. I will start working on Part 2 today!

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Bec, you're great!

Here is the link for Part 2: The Index Page

And here's a link for Part 3 ... this completes the freesite tutorial.

Fun Behind The Lense

Yeah You guy's and "bec" are the best!

The information and tutorials from you guys are priceless!

Thank You!
    Andrew Kyle

I'm glad you are finding them helpful! And by all means, if something isn't clear, just ask and I for one will do my best to sort it out for you.