Thread: chathost needs help with banners and advertising

Former Cam Dude

chathost needs help with banners and advertising

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that can help with creating banners and helping me advertise/promote.

Im a ifriends chathost and unless you drive traffic to your room yourself or have other webmasters doing it for you, you're just a needle in the haystack. I dont have a huge budget but I have looked at a few designers in the directory so I have a feel for prices.

Was hoping maybe someone on this forum had some experience with making catchy banners and ppc programs (blacklabelads, trafficjunky,etc), or maybe promoted clickcash/ifriends male cams.

Please message me with your prices and what you offer, thanks.

I hope someone on here can give you an assist .... in the meantime, welcome to GWW and I hope to see you here as a regular contributor.

adding a welcome to you as well

cheers
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    got some hot pic samples ? banners work great if you have really nice quality pics
    Dade Williams

Former Cam Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by x0pa View Post
    got some hot pic samples ? banners work great if you have really nice quality pics
    I have lots of pics, but I'd rather not post them in here. Looking for someone that can help me with advertising methods, and webmasters that push iFriends/ClickCash.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyOnCam View Post
    I have lots of pics, but I'd rather not post them in here. Looking for someone that can help me with advertising methods, and webmasters that push iFriends/ClickCash.
    awe gotta profile link?
    Dade Williams

I'd rather be whole, than good NALEM's Avatar
    Hi Cory, pleased to meet you on GWW, I am sure you will receive some resumes/CVs soon. Good luck! :saint: